+61-479 077 933
Nobleseas provides field planning, feasibility and concept studies for all field types at all stages. We work closely together with our clients to increase value at every stage of the field lifecycle.
At Nobleseas, field development planning is a structured process to identify the development option that best meets client and field business drivers. Nobleseas is uniquely qualified to perform field development studies through utilization of experienced personnel and technical expertise.
We leverage our vast experience to work on early prospect and project development phases, to support pre-FEED and FEED decision gate processes.
Offshore Field Development
Nobleseas has extensive experience in performing from opportunity appraisal through to concept select and pre-FEED definition/scoping studies to deliver optimised offshore field development solutions. We have achieved competency, experience and knowledge in advanced technologies by working on various challenging studies consisting of but not limited to;
- Ultra-deepwater fields
- Remote locations
- Shallow water and marginal fields
- HP/HT and high contaminants
- Subsea Tie-back studies / Brownfield development
- Construction and Installation feasibility studies
As part of our offering in field development studies we cover following aspects:;
- Financial Investment Analysis and Value Proposition;
- Concept screening, select and definition followed by life cycle cost estimation and benchmarking;
- Flow Assurance calculations;
- Field layout drawings and process simulations to support concept; and
- 3D field layout modelling, rendered images and animations
- Integrated well engineering and drilling optimisation solutions;
At NobleSeas we believe flow assurance and hydraulic simulations are integral part of subsea field development, and operation’s process. We possess skillset to cover following activities but not limited to;
- System engineering and flow assurance assessments
- Analysis of pipeline hydraulics and determination of pipeline capacities
- Single-phase and multi-phase flow studies
- Flow Assurance studies e.g. evaluating risks of hydrate formation, wax deposition, slugging potential etc. and development of mitigating strategies
- Analysis of pipeline networks and modelling of integrated facilities (well heads, pipelines and topside facilities)
- Troubleshooting and optimization studies
- Developing and evaluating pipeline integrity and operating envelopes.
- Validation and due diligence review.