Location: North-West Shelf Australia
Subject of the Study
Pluto Subsea Compression Concept Study
- Zola-Bianchi, SC56 block, UD-01 Subsea Field Development Study
- An offshore compression concept study for a shallow water fixed facility and a deep-water floating facility
- An early phase study to investigate wet gas compression and subsea separation technologies for the development of deep-water stranded offshore gas fields in the North-West Shelf of Australia.
- An early phase concept study for deep-water block (APAC).
- A concept study to investigate the technical and commercial feasibility of subsea dehydration technology for the development of deep-water remote/stranded offshore gas fields in the North-West Shelf of Australia.
The work scope completed by Nobleseas Engineering team members:
- Execution of subsea field development activities including feasibility design, installation and cost estimation activities within the area of subsea systems, SURF and pipelines;
- Material selection and corrosion control alternatives for risers and pipeline;
- Lead the flow assurance and subsea field development activities;
- Perform benchmarking of subsea life cycle costing and scheduling;
- Development of conceptual subsea field production and distribution schematics;
- Develop riser integrity management, subsea functioning and by-pass philosophies;
- Cost estimation and scheduling.