We have completed offshore renewables feasibility studies for the future developments in Australia. We have decades of demonstrable experience in offshore structural, hydrodynamics, process and subsea engineering which we aim to apply to future offshore wind and solar projects supported by wave basin model testing if required. Our ambition is to expand in the rapidly growing offshore renewables industry and leverage our position within offshore oil and gas markets and competencies to support this energy transition.
Floating and Fixed Renewable System Structural Design
- Foundations for Offshore Wind Farms: Extensive experience with floating structure designs
- Hull, Structure and Marine Systems
- Fabrication and Construction Plan and Drawings
Floating and Fixed Renewable System Hydrodynamic Design
- Mooring design, configuration and analysis
- Coupled mooring and cable modelling, clashing analysis
- Load Out, Lifting and Installation analysis
- Hang-off / connection System designs
- Fatigue and VIV analysis
Facilities for Model Testing:
- Access to Industry application and Prototype Testing facility
- Wave Basin: Wave Basin (30 x 30 x 3 m deep) equipped with a Multi Element Wave Maker (MEWM) capable of producing short-crested waves & Long-crested wave maker (LCWM) capable of producing regular and random waves
- Access to Wind tunnel facilities for testing if required.